Constancy of Care
Our knowledgeable and compassionate team of licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants are trained to understand that each resident is a distinctive person with needs that are unique to their situation. Many of the same caregivers are with a resident throughout the day, helping to promote a feeling of security and comfort. They become a familiar, caring face, and truly a member of your family.
Make your journey everything it can be by choosing to take it with your friends at Danish Care Center, a proud part of Compass Health, Inc. – your community’s leader in skilled nursing.
We Have to Offer…
- Medication management
- Emergency call system
- Postoperative care
- Pharmacy service
- Attentive care provided by licensed nurses and certified nursing assistants.
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Incontinence care
- Aggressive rehabilitation services program including Physical, Occupational, Speech and Restorative nursing program (Nursing assistants trained by licensed physical/occupational therapists to maintain optimum level of functioning)
- Comprehensive support services including podiatry, ophthalmology, dentistry and psychology.
- Daily housekeeping services
- Recreational activities
- Dietary services
- Discharge planning services
- Financial Planning and consulting services
- Wound care
- Family homecare training
- Beauty salon and barber shop
- Social Services program
- Medicare Hospice Program
- Comfortable furnished private, semi-private,or three-bed rooms
- Three meals served each day in a relaxed and comfortable dining room
- Full-time Activities Director with knowledgeable staff of assistants and volunteers from the community
- Scheduling of medical appointments and local transportation
- Full Service Beauty salon on premises
- Beautiful garden walkways
Our award winning dining program features scratch cookery from entrées to baked goods, delicious snacks and on-going hydration stations to satisfy all diets and specialty needs. We offer seasonal menus as well as an alternative menu with additional “hot off the grill” items for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Our Nutritional Services team is comprised of a Registered Dietitian, Certified Dietary Supervisor, and numerous staff with degrees from various culinary schools and hold food handlers cards and are Serve Safe Certified.